Regional Safety, Health and Wellbeing Advisor – Public Sector - £30k to £34k – 12 Month FTC – Multi-site (Leicester to Scotland) ASAP
Are you a dedicated Safety, Health and Wellbeing Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Safety, Health and Wellbeing Advisor to join a prestigious business covering sites from Leicester to Scotland.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Safety, Health and Wellbeing Advisor will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis.
This position is offered as a 12-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £30 to £34k depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Regional Safety, Health and Wellbeing Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting site audits
- Conducting accident investigations
- Providing Health and Safety advice
- Reviewing policies and procedures
The successful candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Possess experience working ideally within a public sector organisation, however our client is open to industry backgrounds.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.