Regional SHEQ Manager to join a market leading social housing and property organisation based in Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning organisation who employ over 18,000 people and have been established for over 25 years. As a multi-disciplinary organisation they offer a wide scope for any individual who feels that variety is a key part of their next Health and Safety role. Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety you will play an influential part in driving safety culture forward.
As the Regional SHEQ Manager your key day to day duties will include;
• Working proactively with managers to establish and maintain a system that promotes safety
• Researching new and existing legislation
• Providing advice and support to management and staff
• Working with staff to ensure H&S training is integrated with the main training programme
• Carrying out pre-construction phase plans for multiple projects
To be considered for the Regional SHEQ Manager position you will;
• Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
• Have experience within construction / social housing / Maintenance
• Be an engaging individual who is able to work autonomously
• Be happy to travel regionally
• Be required in the office 2-3 times a week so must be commutable to Manchester.
• Have working knowledge of 2015 CDM regulations
In return, the successful Regional SHEQ Manager will be offered a salary of up to £33-£38k + Company Car + Laptop + Phone + 25 days’ holiday + Pension.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.