Risk and Governance Lead to join a well-established charitable care organisation based in St Helens, covering sites across the Manchester and Merseyside area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established organisation, reporting directly to the Head of risk and Governance, you will support the business in driving their safety culture forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Opportunity to work within an extremely rewarding role supporting a worthwhile non-profit cause
- Fantastic team culture; committed to Health and Safety whilst enjoying a great work life balance
- A chance to work autonomously; shaping Health and Safety policies and procedures across the business
As the Risk and Governance Lead you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out site inspections to ensure that the Health and Safety Management system and quality award system is up to date and compliant
- Conducting Health and Safety audits to ensure that the Health and Safety Management system and quality award system is up to date and compliant
- Conducting risk assessments to ensure that the Health and Safety Management system and quality award system is up to date and compliant
- Writing reports and undertaking general administrative support to the Care team
The successful Risk and Governance Lead will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent Health and Safety experience
- Possess experience working within a Health and Safety sectors.
- Possess experience working within a public facing organisation.
In return, the successful Risk and Governance Lead will be offered a salary between £25,000 to £30,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.