Risk Assessor - £35k - £37 + benefits package
Are you a dedicated Risk Assessor or interested in specialising in this and are looking for your next opportunity?
I am currently seeking a Risk Assessor to join a prestigious social housing organisation covering sites across the south east of the England including parts of London.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Risk Assessor will play a key part in carrying out fire risk assessments and health and safety audits on a multi-site basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation that offer flexible working hours and an excellent benefits package.
As the Risk Assessor, you will be responsible for:
- The Health & Safety and Fire inspections across the property portfolio.
- Maintaining the Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Fire Risk Assessment records.
- Maintaining Continuous Personal Development to help ensure competence to practice, take in knowledge, skills and practical experience.
The successful Risk Assessor will:
- Have a Health and Safety qualification from an accredited body to NVQ level 3 equivalent or higher i.e. NEBOSH Health and Safety General Certificate or similar Fire Safety qualification from an accredited body i.e. NEBOSH (Fire Safety) Certificate or similar.
- Fire Safety qualification from an accredited body i.e. NEBOSH (Fire Safety) Certificate or similar.
- Have an understanding of PAS79.
- Hold a full UK driving license and own useable vehicle
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.