Principal People are currently looking for a Safety Advisor to join a renowned Groundworks Contractor whom are part of an international Construction Group, based from their Head Office near to Burton-upon-Trent and covering UK wide remits. This role is to pay a salary of £30k-35k + Car + Pension +Life Assurance + Healthcare + Share Scheme.
This position is an excellent developmental opportunity to work within a well-respected organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Safety Advisor you will be given a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a role that is specifically designed enhance your experience, skills and credentials with further investment into your future SHEQ career.
The successful Safety Advisor will:
- · Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate minimum (Ideally be a member of IOSH)
- · Ideally come from a Construction / Civil Engineering background
- · Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual whom has a passion to develop a SHEQ career.
- · Have a knowledge or understanding of management systems (OHAS 18001)
- · Have the ability to liaise at all levels of a business.
This role is paying a salary of £30k-35k + Car + Pension + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Share Scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply!