Safety and Facilities Administrator – Up to £28k – Specialised engineering and welding origination – based in Duxford
If you are searching for a fresh challenge with the support and structure in place to truly enhance your knowledge and skillset as a Safety and Facilities Administrator, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you! Principal People are working with a specialised, well-established engineering and welding organisation based in Duxford, who are looking for a Safety and Facilities Administrator to join there friendly and busy team.
The successful Safety and Facilities Administrator will report directly to the HSE Manager, who will give you the autonomy to grow within the role but providing that support and guidance when needed.
As the main support to the HSE Manager your role, will be challenging and varied where no day is the same. You will need to engage with staff and site contractors to ensure compliance with company policies, as well as giving the correct induction training to new staff to ensure they are fully compliant for work on site.
The ideal Safety and facilities Administrator will possess experience in both health and safety administration and contract management, showing experience checking insurance documents, risk assessments and method statements.
Why work for this company?
- Development – the company will actively seek to assist the individual in their professional development and qualifications
- A wide variation of projects to get involved in and expand their knowledge within
- This individual will truly be able to make a positive impact within the role
- Company are incredibly well renowned with future development opportunities
Essential requirements include:
- The ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
- Experience working with contractors and external staff and managing appropriate documentation
- An ability to understand compliance requirements
- Exceptional organisation skills are a key part of this role due to the high volume of admin tasks required as well as attention to detail.
- Confident and proficient in using Microsoft Office products
Nice to haves (non-essential)
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or IOSH Managing Safety
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return they offer a salary of up to £28,000, plus benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply.