Quality and Safety Engineer
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Quality and Safety Engineer in partnership with a steadily expanding business who strive for world class standards within Quality and Health and Safety
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and talented professional to truly put their own stamp on a varied role within a hardworking, fast-paced environment.
The successful Quality and Safety Engineer will be responsible for:
- Having an understanding of EU Directives and ensuring that the workforce are compliant with these directives and standards
- Undertaking risk assessments and reviewing machine safety
- Supporting with quality assurance matters with suppliers and manufacturing
- Conducting audits to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards
The ideal Quality and Safety Engineer will have experience in the Manufacturing industry within a previous quality role, hold the NEBOSH General Certificate and ideally have some health and safety experience but not essential.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- A generous salary between £35,000 and £40,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- A pension with Aviva with the employer paying in 6%, whilst you pay 3%
- Optional Healthcare scheme
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance, PHI and Death in Service
If this is of interest to you, please apply today!
Please note, that due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.