Health and Safety Manager - Up to £40,000
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join a charitable organisation within the Care industry. This role will be a key part of the senior leadership team with the ability to shape safety.
The successful candidate will be based from the main site with regular home working available, this position will cover a small portfolio of historic buildings, education centres and residential facilities. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety and will support you from the top down and will fund a NEBOSH Diploma if required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied localised portfolio. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for liaising with operational staff and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- Technical Member of IOSH (GradIOSH is beneficial)
- Experience managing safety within the Healthcare, Education, or Care sectors
- Embedding a positive Health and Safety Culture
In Return the successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a national portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful candidate will receive a generous salary of up to £40,000 plus a great package, including a CPD budget (can fund a NEBOSH Diploma), 7% matched pension scheme and more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.