Safety Compliance Assistant – 6-month contract – Property Management – £24 to £26k (pro rata) South London - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Safety Compliance Assistant looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Safety Compliance Assistant to join a prestigious business based in South London.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager, the successful Safety Compliance Assistant will play a key part in establishing Health and Safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of £24 to £26k depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Safety Compliance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Compiling compliance information
- Monitoring the lone working device portal
- Running KPI reports on a frequent basis
- Working closely with the Health and Safety Co-ordinator to book in Health and Safety training
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Have working knowledge of KPI’s in relation to compliance
- Have at least 6 months working experience within a compliance or health and safety environment.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.