Safety, Health and Environment Advisor – Civil Engineering - £36K + Car and Extensive Package
The company is a market leading company within their specialist field with projects predominately based across Yorkshire as well as the North East and North West with the ideal candidate commutable to the office near Pontefract. This immediately recognisable brand are looking for a Safety, Health and Environment Advisor to join their business.
The successful Safety, Health and Environment Advisor will directly report into the Project Manager and play a key part in Health and Safety across the companies site.
The successful candidate will receive a salary and package of £32-£36K + Car or Car Allowance, Pension 3% match, 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays life insurance.
The successful Safety, Health and Environment Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring company systems and policies are adhered to
- Site inspections
- Developing positive a SHE culture
- Attending and presenting at client meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- The ideal candidate possessing working experience in the Construction, Utilities, Civil Engineering or Groundworks
- Full UK driving licence
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview available immediately. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org