Safety, Health and Environment Advisor - Civil Engineering – Kent (office based near Tonbridge) £36K + Car and Extensive Package
The company is a market leading company within their specialist field with projects predominately based across the South as well as the North East and North West with the ideal candidate commutable to the office near Tonbridge.
This immediately recognisable brand are looking for a Safety, Health and Environment Advisor to join their business. The successful Safety, Health and Safety and CDM Advisor will directly report into the UK SHE Manager and play a key part in Health and Safety across the company’s sites.
The successful candidate will receive a salary and package of £32-£36K + Car or Car Allowance, Pension 3% match, 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays life insurance.
The successful Safety, Health and Environment Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring company systems and policies are adhered to
- Site inspections
- Developing positive a SHE culture
- Attending and presenting at client meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum
- The ideal candidate possessing working experience in the Construction, Utilities, Civil Engineering or Groundworks
- Full UK driving licence
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview available immediately. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment. Please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org