Safety, Health and Environment Manager - Up to £38k
I am currently looking for a Safety, Health and Environment Manager to join a charitable organisation
within the Care industry. The successful candidate will work be based from the main site or home based covering a small portfolio of historic buildings, you will have full-autonomy in this role. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety and will support you from the top down.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across the UK. As the successful Safety, Health and Environment Manager you will be responsible for liaising with operational staff and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level
- Graduate or Chartered Member status of IOSH
- Experience managing safety within the Healthcare, Education, or Care sectors
- Embedding a positive Health and Safety Culture
In Return the successful Safety, Health and Environment Manager will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues across a national portfolio
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Safety, Health and Environment Manager will receive a generous salary of up to £38,000 plus a great package, including a CPD budget, 7% matched pension scheme and more.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.