Safety Health and Environment Manager- Manufacturing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health and Environmental Manager to work for a well-established and rapid growing company, near Northampton. Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will support the organisation in implementing companywide strategy, work at a strategic level to do gap analysis, manage a team of 3, which will be directly reporting to you and plan needed improvements on a short-term and long-term basis.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established and rapidly growing organisation
- Excellent benefits package to accompany a generous salary.
- A brand-new role within the company, so an excellent chance to make the role your own.
As the Safety, Health and Environmental Manager you will be responsible for:
- Strategy and improvement for logistics and distribution, working alongside the other SHE Manager, who oversees manufacturing.
- At strategic level, analysing and planning needed improvements on short term and long-term basis.
- Implementing companywide strategy.
- Managing a team of Health and Safety Advisors; developing and managing them to achieve their full potential.
- Liaising with operational management, to implement new policies and procedures, and coach them as to how they can achieve these.
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Possess vast experience working within Logistics and Distribution.
- Experience of being in a management position, ideally having dealt with direct reports.
- Be a personable and engaging person who has the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships within the workplace.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.