Safety Health and Environment (SHE) Advisor- Manufacturing - £25-32k + package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Health and Safety professional looking for their next exciting, developmental step within Health and Safety! Based in Chichester, with two other sites you will initially visit twice monthly, you will be working for a well – established, extremely profitable and rapidly growing organisation, who will endeavor to give you the best start to your career, through continuous mentoring and training. You will report directly into the Head of Health and Safety and work along side one other team member.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established and rapidly growing organisation
- Excellent benefits package to accompany a generous starting salary.
- A brand-new role within the company, so an excellent chance to make the role your own.
As the Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Operational Health and Safety on site
- Auditing against company standards and compliance standards
- Suggesting recommendations and coaching the operational staff through these recommendations.
- Benchmark the sites against each other and ensure those doing not so well are brought up to standard.
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Ideally will have previous manufacturing experience, however this does not have to be in a Health and Safety capacity.
- Be a personable and engaging person who has the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships within the workplace.
In return, the successful applicant will be offered a salary between £25-32K with a generous benefits package, depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today!