Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor
Are you seeking a fresh challenge within a global, impactful and industry leading manufacturing organisation?
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a company who strive for world leading health and safety standards?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
Principal People are currently recruiting for a SHE Advisor in partnership with an international defence company who are industry leading in terms of what they do. This opportunity will offer an incredibly interesting and varied environment to work in and the chance to be apart of innovative and forward-thinking projects.
The successful SHE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head of Health and Safety to achieve standards of EHS excellence on site.
- Implementing Health, Safety and Wellbeing policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Actively developing relationships with the workforce, at all levels of the business to actively influence the Health, Safety and Wellbeing culture
- Reviewing conducted risk assessments and method statements and acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries on site.
The ideal Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor will have
- Experience in Manufacturing or similar within a Health and Safety capacity.
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. However, exceptional candidates working towards this currently will also be considered.
- 3 years minimum experience within a health and safety position.
- Experience of influencing people at all levels of a business and the ability to engage and drive a culture forward.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary offering up to £45K depending on qualifications and experience, accompanied by a generous benefits package.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Hannah on 01252 954 962 or apply to email@example.com