Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor – 4 month Contract - £250 to £295pd – Civil Engineering – Stafford
A Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor is required to join a market leading Principal Contractor based in the Stafford region and covering a large prestigious project around the area. This position is to pay £250-£295 per day. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Professional looking to work within a leading construction organisation.
You will be responsible for all operational health and safety duties within a reputable organisation that pride themselves on their excellent safety culture. It is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials with a renowned business within a variation of construction environments.
As Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Site Inductions and Inspections
- Health and Safety Audits
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Acting as a positive health and safety presence on site
- Produce Reports
The ideal Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor Candidate will:
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate minimum
- Have Construction Industry experience (Civils Engineering or Construction)
- Be an engaging and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the day rate offered for the Safety, Health and Environmental Advisor is up to £250 - £295pd.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org