Safety, Health and Environmental Lead – 6 Month Contract – Manufacturing / Production / Engineering – Competitive Daily Rate
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a newly created role that will expose them to a unique environment. As the Safety, Health and Environmental Lead you will be part of an award-winning organisation.
As the Safety, Health and Environmental Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing targets and objectives to improve SHE Management Standards
- Ensuring training requirements are identified and carried out
- Acting as the point of contact for all SHE queries
- Ensuring advice and guidance is communicated to operational management
The ideal Safety, Health and Environmental Lead will have:
- 5 years’ experience successfully managing health and safety on a manufacturing or production site
- A NEBOSH Diploma qualification, equivalent or greater
- Environmental Management experience
In return, the successful SHE Lead will be offered a competitive daily rate.
This is an urgent requirement and we have interview availability over the coming weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.