Safety, Health & Environment Manager
Safety, Health & Environment Manager required to join a Manufacturing company based near Stevenage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health & Environment Manager to join an international organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for driving forward the HSE management systems by influencing the management team. Whilst working with the operations team to ensure Compliance, Health and Safety policies and procedures and working with a team to promote a positive culture across the site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Health, Safety & Environment Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and deliver HSE and improvements
- Improving HSE working behaviours
- Setting and implementing company strategies
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
- Covering a large number of sites, involving UK-wide travel
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Diploma as a minimum qualification
- Health and Safety experience within COMAH site
- Knowledge of Health and Safety management systems, ideally ISO 14001
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return the position is paying between 50-60K, Pension scheme, up to 12% employers contribution,30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, life Assurance (4x annual salary), Permanent Health Insurance, Car for site travel, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Season Ticket Loans. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.