SHEQ Advisor – Homebased with some multi-site travel – up to £45,000 + Car allowance or company car
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and working for a business who truly believe in safety first?
If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Principal People are delighted to have exclusively partnered with a UK leading Logistic organisation who are seeking a SHEQ Advisor offering full autonomy to make a real difference.
Why work for this company?
- A company who set clear and achievable goals, so that everyone knows what they must do to further their future career
- A company who welcomes new ideas and improvements
- Working for a company who make it their aim to make all employees feel valued and appreciated
- You will be given a great deal of autonomy to be able to make your own mark on the role
- You'll be rewarded an annual bonus of up to 30% that has been paid out three years continuously
Core day to day duties
- Leading and coaching management and working through improvements collaboratively
- Providing SHEQ technical support to site management teams across multiple sites
- Looking at accident and incident performance for patterns and trends and then advising management on corrective action
- Developing training materials on relevant SHEQ issues across multiple sites
- Being visual on the shop floor and have a hands-on approach to health and safety
- Reviewing of risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Coaching and guiding the operational team in safety and what they need to do and enabling them to get it done
The ideal SHEQ Advisor will possess as a minimum
- NEBOSH General Certificate (ideally working towards a NEBOSH Diploma)
- 3+ years of experience in a Health and Safety focussed role, ideally within a Logistics or Engineering company although not essential
- Full UK Driving License
- Willingness to multi-site travel
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Company car or car allowance £4,200
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday + extra day at 5 years and 2 extra at 10 years of service
- Life insurance pays up to 7x salary
- Private Healthcare
- Up to 30% Bonus
- Pension 3% v 6.7%
If this is of interest to you, please contact Francheska on 01252 954975 or send an email to F.Johnston@principalpeople.co.uk