Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor - 30k-35K plus car and package covering sites across Scotland
Principal People are excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are going through a period of extensive growth. Working on a prestigious contract across Scotland, this UK leading Utilities organisation are a nationally recognised company who offer excellent career progression opportunities.
Working on a multiple site basis the successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will be working closely with all site teams covering sites across Scotland. Reporting directly into the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager you will be responsible for site visits, site inspections and accident investigations.
This operational position will also report into offices based in Glasgow and Dundee with key responsibilities being:
- Supporting and advising on all sites
- Conducting accident investigations
- Writing and reviewing Risk assessments and Method statements
- Delievring toolbox talks and training
- Developing Safety, Health and Environmental procedures
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Advisor will hold:
- Experience within Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UK Driving license
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction.
In return the salary is £30k-£35k + company car or car allowance + fuel card + 12% pension scheme + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.