Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager – 45-55K plus an extensive package covering multiple sites around London
Principal People are thrilled to offer a unique opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are going through a period of extensive growth. This leading Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation are a nationally recognised company who offer excellent career progression opportunities.
Working on a multiple site basis the successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager will be working closely with all site teams covering sites in London and Greater London.
Reporting directly into the Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager you will be responsible for overseeing 8-10 projects, developing internal relationships and external client relationships and driving a strong Health and Safety culture in a market leading Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation.
Key responsibilities of this strategic and operational role include:
- Developing internal relationships and external client relationships
- HS inspections across range of sites
- Assisting with inductions
- Carry out plant inspections and assessing lifting equipment
- Conduct risk assessments and method statements
- Review Management Systems
The successful Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will hold:
- Enthusiasm to drive improvement for nurturing a Health and Safety culture
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience in the Utilities or Civil Engineering sector
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety with exposure to the Utilities, Highways and Civil Engineering sector.
In return the salary is £45-£55k + car allowance + pension scheme + health cash plan
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.