Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager - 40k-45K plus car and package covering sites across Scotland
Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting position as a Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager looking to take the next step in their career and join a highly reputable organisation who are established as a leader within their specialist field. Working on an established and growing contract across Scotland, this leading Utilities organisation are a nationally recognised company who offer extensive career progression and training opportunities.
Working on a multiple site basis the successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager will work closely with site teams across Scotland and report directly into the Regional Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager.
Covering multiple sites and reporting into offices in Dundee and Glasgow you will be responsible for attending regular client meetings, site visits as well as developing and maintaining management systems.
Key responsibilities of this strategic and operational role include:
- Regular board reports
- Creating and implementing initiatives
- Managing and review Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management systems.
- Working to and adhere to companywide Health and Safety standards.
- Attending regular client, contractor and internal meetings
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Managing a growing team.
The successful Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager will hold:
- Experience within the Utilities or Civil Engineering sector
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UK Driving license
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within Utilities or Civil Engineering
In return the salary is £40-£45k + company car or car allowance + fuel card + 12% pension scheme + 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.