Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Auditor, £40,000 – £45,000 + Package per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced auditor to work for a growing company with a fantastic team environment. Reporting directly to the Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality, you will support the organization in auditing their management systems and practices UK wide and advising on how to improve practices.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for an expanding company and highly motivated team
- This is a brand new role with the opportunity to put your own stamp on it
As the Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Auditing management systems and practices UK wide, with 2 days a week to be based in Peterborough
- Identifying improvements, creating action plans and implementing these.
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality Auditor will:
- Have superlative skills and experience within auditing including a lead auditing qualification in one of these management systems; ISO 9001, ISO14001 or OHSAS18001
- Ideally hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to £40,000-£45, 000 per annum + package and expenses. depending on qualifications and experience.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please follow the link to apply or Email email@example.com