Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor - £35k - £40k plus package.
I am exclusively recruiting for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor (£35 - £40k) to join a market leading Utilities Contractor. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Utilities Contractor within the UK. Reporting directly into the SHEQ Manager, you will be responsible for managing Safety across the East Yorkshire area, advising and liaising with Area Managers to drive the Health and Safety culture forward. You will look after multiple sites in the area with occasional travel out of East Yorkshire. With clear opportunities and funding available for professional development, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (essential)
- Have experience within Utilities, Water, Gas, Power, Electricity or Street Works (essential
- Hold a UK Driving License (essential)
In return, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems
- Delivering training
- Liaising with Senior Managers
- Undertaking site audits and inspections
- Presenting and developing tool box talks
- Conducting and reviewing risk assessments and method statements
In return, the successful Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k (depending on experience) plus a benefits package which includes a company vehicle, private contribution pension, fuel card, 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays and discounts for various leisure centers/gyms.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.