Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor
Principal People are currently looking for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join a renowned Groundworks Contractor whom are part of an international Construction Group, working predominantly at the organisations Head Office near to Burton-upon-Trent. This role is to pay a salary of £25k-28k + Car + Package.
This position is an excellent developmental opportunity to work within a respected organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor you will be given a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a role that is specifically designed enhance your experience, skills and credentials with further investment into your future SHEQ career.
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor will:
- Hold a Health and Safety / Quality / Environmental qualification
- Ideally come from a Heavy Industry background (Engineering, Groundworks, Manufacturing, Construction) however this is flexible
- Be an engaging, driven and innovative individual whom has a passion to develop a SHEQ career.
- Have a knowledge or understanding of management systems
- Have the ability to liaise at all levels of a business.
This role is looking to pay a salary of £25k-28k + Car + Package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org