Site Health and Safety Advisor - 18 Month Contract - Nr Basildon - £260 - £280pd
Are you a dedicated Site Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Site Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally recognised business based on a site near Basildon.
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, the successful Site Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
This position is offered as a 18 month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of up to £280pd
The successful Site Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and undertaking Risk assessments
- Reviewing method statements
- Reviewing permits
- Ensuring work is undertaken safely
- Ensuring sub-contractors are working inline with the PC safety requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Hold a NEBOSH General or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Environmental qualification (is beneficial but not essential)
- Experience within Civil Engineering, RC Frames, Construction or ground works is highly desirable
- Experience with permit coordination desirable
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org