Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager, 2 Month Contract - £260-£285 per day – North Yorkshire
A Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager is required to join a fast-growing construction services and installations organisation based mainly in the Head Office in North Yorkshire with occasional travel to UK remits on a contract basis whilst our client is looking for the permanent fill. This position is to pay a day rate between £260-£285 per day with a strong possibility to be extended or move into a permanent position.
This role reports directly into the MD and sites as part of the senior management team of this organisation. It is an excellent opportunity for a SHEQ Professional looking to progress their career within a growing and progressive business that works in a specialist area in varying environments within the construction industry. You will be solely responsible for health and safety responsibilities upon varying installation environments the business works within and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, exposure and credentials within a respected business.
As the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Creating future policy and procedures
- Reporting to the Board
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Site inspections and audits.
- Maintaining relevant accreditations
- Keeping training matrix up to date
The ideal Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager will:
- Hold a NEBOSH Certificate minimum
- Have industry experience within Construction (ideally Working at Height, Installations, Scaffolding)
- Be an engaging, ambitious and communicative individual with the ability to liaise at all levels
In return, the day rate on offer for the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager is between £260-£285 per day with a chance to go permanent.
If you are interested in hearing more about this outstanding opportunity, please reply now to email@example.com to register your interest in the role. First stage interviews will commence ASAP.