I am currently looking for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor to join one of the world’s leading Charitable Health and Safety organisations based in London.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within an organisation in which no two days are the same. As the key point of contact within the organisation for all HSEQ internal matters you will be a significant part of an organisation who provides training to a range of different organisations both within the UK and outside. You will have all the tools at your disposal to carry out the role at a high level and will be pushed to breach the boundaries of how you keep those who are part of this leading training organisation safe and compliant.
As the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- Implement, co-ordinate and continually improve the Health, safety, quality environmental and quality management systems.
- Investigation of accidents, incidents and complaints delivery and development of reports as required by the Board and the Executive Team
- Monitor estates budget and planned maintenance.
The ideal Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor will have:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- An auditing qualification is desirable
- Experience of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 management systems and an awareness of ISO 45001.
- A membership of IOSH / IIRSM and/or IEMA.
In return, the successful Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £37,000 + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming three weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today to express your interest.