Are you a dedicated Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager looking for your next contract? (Temp to perm)
I am currently seeking a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, running the Health and safety for the organisation. The successful Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a multi-site basis. This role will be predominately be based in Central London, covering multiple sites in London and the South East.
Initially offered as a 3 month fixed term contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis, with the potential of a permanent role available thereafter.
The successful individual will benefit from a fixed term salary from £35k-£45k, travel allowance/car allowance.
The successful Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the quality and environmental management systems
- Maintaining the internal health and safety management systems
- Accident and investigations
- Liaising with the Director
- Internal reports and statistics
- Inspiring a positive mentality to SHEQ
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a NEBOSH General or Nebosh Construction Certificate as a minimum is essential
- Have experience with ISO 9001 and 14001 is essential
- Have experience with Infrastructure, Civils, Construction, Ground works, Rail is essential
- Hold a UK driving license is essential
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be self-manageable
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.