Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager required to join a Logistics company with 60 UK sites. Due to the location of the sites, the most advantageous location for candidates to reside would be the Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for implementing company strategies with a strong focus on transport safety policies and procedures and working with the team to promote a positive culture across the sites.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Coaching and supporting personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site.
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
- Implementing company-wide Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality strategy across sites
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Health and Safety experience in Logistics or Transport.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business.
- Experience with transport safety
In return the position is paying between £38-£42K, Company Car, 25 day’s annual leave with option to buy 5 extra days, Contributory Pension 3% / 3% matched.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.