Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager required to join a well-established manufacturing company based near Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for driving a positive change within health and safety across a high-risk manufacturing site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capability, making the role their own.
The appointed Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of health and safety on-site
- Engaging with all levels of the workforce to drive and develop a positive safety culture
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice health and safety
- Working to develop and continually improve existing policies, procedures and management systems
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess previous health and safety experience within a high-risk manufacturing environment
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
- Be a passionate health and safety professional, who enjoys working in a hands-on role
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force
- Have experience with recognised management systems (HSG65, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 or BRC)
- Have experience with behavioural safety and working towards improving culture on a challenging site
Why work for this company?
- Support from the wider Safety, Health Environment and Quality team
- International company
- Opportunities to progress within the company
In return, the position is paying between £35-£38K, Pension 5% match, 3 x life cover, 25 days’ holiday and childcare vouchers. Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that regrettably due to a high volume of interest in the role we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.