Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager required to join a leading utilities company based from Leeds and covering a number of sites across Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager to join a market leading organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for manging the safety team, monitoring safety performance and creating core KPI’s, attending senior management meetings as well as being involved in creating and developing strategic plans for the major project.
This is a new role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work within a strategic project-based capacity. The successful applicant will be leading SHEQ for one of our clients largest contracts. Manging and leading a team of SHEQ Advisors.
The appointed Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Accident investigations
- Creating and developing strategic plans
- Support the clients in maintaining HSEQ standards
- Leading and managing a team of Advisors
- Undertake inspections and audits
- Provide SHEQ Advice to operational personal
- Manage Audits internal and external
- Creation of briefings and presentations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working within Construction, Civil Engineering or Utilities
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Knowledge in CDM
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
In return, the position is paying between £60,000-£65,000, company car, fuel card, bonus scheme, pension 4% match, Bupa healthcare, cash healthcare scheme, company phone, laptop and 25 plus bank holidays.
Please apply now for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.