Safety, Health Environmental Manager - Manufacturing - £35K - £45K + package – near March, Cambridgeshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Safety, Health Environmental Manager to work for an expanding company with future opportunities for progression, reporting directly to the Technical Director, you will support the organisation in driving their Safety culture and behaviour Safety forward.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Chance to work for a rapidly expanding company.
- Opportunities for progression within the wider business
As the Safety, Health Environmental Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the risk assessment program
- Assessing safe systems of work
- Continual improvements towards behavioural safety
- Working closely with management to improve the Health and Safety culture
The successful Safety, Health Environmental Manager will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (Ideally Diploma)
- Possess experience working within Manufacturing
In return, the Health and Safety Officer successful will be offered a salary of up to £35 - £45k depending on qualifications and experience.