Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager required to join a well-established manufacturing company based near Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for driving a positive change within health and safety across a high-risk manufacturing site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands-on capability, making the role their own.
The appointed Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining safety policies and standards to improve overall understanding and awareness of health and safety on-site
- Engaging with all levels of the workforce to drive and develop a positive safety culture
- Providing subject matter expert knowledge, advice and guidance in all aspects of best practice health and safety
- Working to develop and continually improve existing policies, procedures and management systems
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous health and safety experience within a high-risk manufacturing environment
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) as a minimum qualification
- Be a passionate health and safety professional, who enjoys working in a hands-on role
- Be an excellent communicator, who engages well with all levels of a work force
- Have experience with recognised management systems (HSG65, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 or BRC)
- Have experience with behavioural safety and working towards improving culture on a challenging site
Why work for this company?
- Support from the wider Safety, Health Environment and Quality team
- International company
- Opportunities to progress within the company
In return, the position is paying between £35-£40K, Pension 5% match, 3 x life cover, 25 days holiday and childcare vouchers. Please reply now to register your interest for your chance to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Please note that regrettably due to a high volume of interest in the role we are unable to contact unsuccessful applications.