Safety Management Systems Manager required to join a leading rail company based in London.
Principal People are looking for a Safety Management Systems Manager to join an internationally recognised organisation who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for devising new strategy and the implementation of this strategy, auditing and assessing areas of improvement, creating and reviewing management systems and continuous improvement within the business. You will work closely with the wider Safety and operations team to ensure compliance policies and procedures are implemented. This is paying a salary of up to £65k + Car Allowance + Package.
This is a new role that will offer the successful candidate the chance to work within a hands-on capacity and will allow them to make the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Safety Management Systems Manager will be responsible for:
· Designing and implementing Safety management systems
· Leading Internal and External Auditing
· Ensuring the business is keeping up to date with safety legislation
· Working with the business units ensuring delivery of safety to the teams and assuring achievable KPIs are set.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
· Internal or lead auditor qualification within OHSAS18001
· Have designed and implemented management systems
· Rail Industry experience.
· Hold or working towards Chartered member of IOSH
· Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels of a business
· Wider management system experience
In return the position is paying up to £65,000, £5,300 car allowance, 10% bonus, 26 days annual leave (option to buy and sell up to 5 days), pension contribution of 6%, Life insurance of 4x salary, Healthcare plan, online retail scheme. If you are interested in this position please follow the link to apply!