Health and Safety Advisor- Logistics - £25-30k + package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Health and Safety professional looking for their next exciting, developmental step within Health and Safety! Based in Peterborough, you will be working for a well – established and rapidly growing organisation, who will endeavor to give you the best start to your career, through continuous mentoring and training. You will report directly into the Head of Health and Safety and be part of a close-knit team, working to ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety throughout the company!
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Working for a well-established and rapidly growing organisation
- Excellent benefits package to accompany a generous starting salary.
- Superb opportunities to progress and develop within the company.
- An excellent chance to kick-start your Health and Safety career.
As the Health and Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting data from management, writing reports and assessing trends to see where improvements are needed.
- Carrying out some operational tasks, such as risk assessments as and when needed.
- Reporting into the Head of Health and Safety as to what needs doing on a day to day basis.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Be a personable and engaging person who can communicate at all levels and build relationships within the workplace.
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- Be able to write and produce reports.
In return, the successful applicant will be offered a salary between £25-30K + package, depending on qualifications and experience.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today!