Safety Specialist – Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing – £300p/d to £350p/d – 3 to 6-month contract – Near Barnet - ASAP
Are you a dedicated Safety Specialist looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Safety Specialist to join a prestigious business based near Barnet.
Reporting directly to the Director, the successful Safety Specialist will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on single site basis.
This position is offered as a 6-month contract, with the opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an industry leading daily rate of £300p/d to £350p/d depending on qualifications and experience.
As the Safety Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out risk assessments and audits
- Carrying out site inspections
- Conducting accident investigations
- Creating safe systems of work
The successful Safety Specialist will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Possess experience working within a manufacturing, pharmaceutical or food manufacturing environment
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.