Sales Manager – Derby / Nottingham / Leicester
£30,000 (OTE £45,000 to £50,000) + Mileage and Expenses covered + All travel costs + 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Pension (1% matched)
- Are you an experienced Sales Professional who is looking for a stable role within a very successful Risk Management company where you will inherit a client base from your first day?
- Are you seeking an opportunity within a company that recognises your value and has a great retention rate of their sales staff?
- Are you looking for a company that offer exceptional benefits in addition to their basic salary?
If so, this could be an exceptional opportunity for you.
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by an industry leading Risk Management Organisation that provide Health and Safety training and advice (consultancy), to a world-class client base to search for a Sales Manager to keep in touch with and manage the relationships of the clients that they already work with.
Why this is a great role:
- You will be part of a rapidly-growing organisation. Meaning that as the role progresses, you will be given more support to develop in your role
- You will operate in a role, where you are in control of your own success
- The company have such a wide range of products and services that means you don’t have a hard sell
A typical day as a Sales Manager will include:
- Developing relationships with existing clients, ensuring that excellent levels of service are maintained and identifying additional needs they may have through both telephone customer service and face to face meetings
- Speaking to clients to understand their individual business needs
- Identifying new clients, markets and ways to increase and build your sales pipeline
- Communicating and leaning on the experience of the existing Sales team
- Communicating with operational consultants to understand report findings from site visits, diarising any actions or client follow ups as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Sales experience within any sector, ideally selling software systems or Health and Safety training and advice although this is not essential to have
If this is of interest to you, please apply online TODAY!