Are you an outstanding Sales Support Administrator?
Principal People are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to join our business, due to the phenomenal growth of the organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to join our high performing team as an integral part of the business, assisting with the overall operation of our organisation.
Established almost 30 years ago, our business has grown from strength to strength under the leadership of three passionate, hands on Directors who lead by example and reward hard work and commitment with amazing team incentives. Think team breakfasts, lunch clubs and a holiday up for grabs purely for our support team; this is an environment in which our Administrators are highly valued.
Working as a Sales Support Administrator is an extremely varied, rewarding and challenging role. You will be supporting the busy consulting team with a range of administrative duties, while working as part of a welcoming, high performing team.
The successful Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for:
- Providing administration support to our busy consulting team, working to strict deadlines within a high-volume environment
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Updating the database on a continual basis, ensuring compliance with our company administration policies
- Supporting the leadership team with operational administration support, such as running and compiling sales reports
- Writing and posting a range of job advertisements in partnership with our consulting team
- Providing executive support to the Directors when required
- Assisting the team with administration and system based audits on a monthly basis
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
- An industry leading basic salary, in addition to a performance related bonus
- Extensive benefits including complimentary parking, wellbeing allowance, support team holiday rewards and opportunities to gain additional annual leave
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Tara Waterman on 01252 759 162 or send an email: email@example.com TODAY!!