Senior Asbestos Officer – Property Management – Near Bexleyheath - £44 to £49k + Car Allowance + Package
I am currently seeking a Senior Asbestos Officer to join a prestigious business based near Bexleyheath.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company, reporting directly to the Building Compliance Manager with responsibility for an Asbestos Officer, you will support the organisation being compliant with the asbestos management.
The successful individual will benefit from a salary of between £44 to £49k + car allowance and package depending on qualifications and package.
As the Senior Asbestos Officer you will be responsible for:
- Auditing contractors
- Carrying out assurance checks on asbestos contractors
- Taking overall responsibility for the asbestos management systems
- Managing the asbestos officer and several external contractors / consultants
- Offering guidance and advice to internal staff and tenants
- Ensuring the company remains compliant with asbestos management
- Investigating asbestos incidents
- Providing basic training
The successful Senior Asbestos Officer will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent as a minimum
- Hold a P405 qualification
- Hold a P402 qualification
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Good working knowledge of CDM
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the amount of applications we will receive we will only be contacting candidates who are suitable for the role.