I am currently looking for a Senior CDM Advisor to join a growing but highly successful Construction Health and Safety Consultancy to be based near to Edgware with London projects and with occasional other UK remits.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a committed and driven CDM professional to work within a company whom can offer some great career prospects. As the Senior CDM Advisor you will have the chance to join a progressive and driven team within a business that is expanding rapidly and therefore has produced this opportunity for someone looking to progress their career by heading up a new office location for the business. My client is looking for an adaptable, autonomous communicator who is comfortable dealing with senior level clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Be of NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent
- Be a member of the Association of Project Safety
- Have a strong background within CDM
- Have construction industry experience
- Be a highly driven and engaging individual able to liaise at all levels
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- Be willing to travel a multisite position
In return, the successful Senior CDM Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £40k-47k + Car Allowance + Benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you do not miss out on this excellent opportunity, please