Principal People have a superb opportunity for a Senior CDM Consultant to join a globally renowned consultancy based in London covering projects predominantly within the Capital and occasionally further afield. This is to include a salary of between £50K-£57k + Profit Share + Healthcare + Pension + benefits.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established and highly respected organisation who pride themselves on their impeccable service to clients. Reporting to the Consultancy Director, you will undertake CDM Advisory and Principal Designer duties for clients on some of the country’s most prestigious and well-known projects.
The successful Senior CDM Consultant is required to:
- Be chartered member of IOSH (may consider GradIOSH)
- Hold an Engineering / Architectural degree
- Have extensive experience of CDM Advisory / Principal Designer role
- Have major project experience
- Be a committed, professional and ambitious individual able to communicate at all levels
The successful Senior CDM Consultant will receive a salary £50-57k + Profit Share + Healthcare + Pension + benefits and we are looking to secure interviews ASAP. If you are interested in this role, please send up to date CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org