Senior Fire Safety Manager – London - £50,000 - £58,000
We are seeking a fire safety professional to join a well-established Housing Association with an incredibly diverse and exciting stock to lead a new division, you will be given the opportunity to build a team that will support you in this unique role unlike any other Fire Safety role before it!
The company have a large established fire safety team with internal Project managers, Fire Risk Surveyors and an internal Fire Risk Assessment team in excess of 8 permanent FRA’s that all work collaboratively to help deliver the highest levels of safety.
Why is this an exceptional opportunity?
On top of working for an award-winning employer, you will be at the spear head of fire safety following Dame Judith Hackitt’s review of Industry Fire Safety standards, this will allow the successful individual to really make this role their own and shape how the organisation views fire safety with the support of the Head of Fire Safety.
As the Senior Fire Safety Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the organisation for new and upcoming changes in fire safety
- developing and implementing a fire safety inspection and audit programmes on complex buildings.
- Hand selecting the team they would like to support them in maintaining the organisations high standards with regards to fire safety
- Advising on improvements and projects that occur within the exciting and complex stock supported by a collaborative and knowledgeable workforce
The ideal Senior Fire Safety Manager will have:
- Membership of the IFE or similar fire safety body of GIFireE or higher
- A wide knowledge base within fire safety
- Experience of managing teams and working at a senior management level
- A commitment to professional development and be passionate about taking on addition al qualifications
In return, the successful Fire Safety Manager will be offered a starting salary of up to £58,000 plus a competitive package including Flexible Working & Home Working a commitment to CPD and further qualifications, 30 Days Leave + Bank Holidays on top.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.