Senior Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £40k-£50k + car or car allowance + package
I am currently looking for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious market leading construction organisation in the Walsall and covering sites around the Midlands.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established organization who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the Senior Health and Safety Advisor you will drive Health and Safety and have the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation.
The successful Candidate will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (ideally Construction or above)
- Have worked in a Construction Health & Safety role ideally with project experience in house build
- Possess experience liaising with contractors
- Be willing to cover a regional role
The Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Undertaking site audits, inspections, risk assessments and method statements
- Attending pre-start and sub-contractor meetings
- Providing professional advice and guidance to senior management teams
- Attending regular construction meetings to give advice and discuss H&S
- Visiting projects regularly to provide support, guidance and advise on all H&S matters
In return, the successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £50k + car/car allowance + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org