Senior Health and Safety Advisor - Construction - £35k - £45k + Package
I am currently looking for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join a prestigious market leading construction organisation covering sites around the around North London and Hertfordshire.
This position is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established company who pride themselves on their impeccable safety culture. As the successful candidate, you will drive Health and Safety and can make your mark on the organisations safety culture.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Incredible opportunity to make the role as your own
- Autonomy to put your safety stamp on the organisation
- It is a home-based position
- Well renowned business with a fantastic reputation
As the Senior Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting site audits and inspections
- Producing risk assessments and method statements
- Advising site teams on all things Health and Safety
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Possess 3-5 + years’ experience in Construction Health and Safety
- Have experience working on R C Frame / House Build / Construction projects
- Be happy with a site focused position
In return, the successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £45k + package.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org