Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Senior Health and Safety Advisor required to join a global leading Logistics company based near Heathrow airport.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join an expanding organisation, who have an excellent reputation within their field. You will be responsible for all Health and Safety policies and procedures and working with the team to promote a positive culture across the site.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in a hands on capability, making the role their own. There is also the genuine opportunity to progress with this expanding and developing business.
The appointed Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Coach and support personnel at all levels to improve the Health and Safety culture on the site
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance, inspections and audits
- Maintaining RAM’s
- Contractor management
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Experience in logistics, distribution, transport, manufacturing or similar industry
- Excellent communication and engagement skills at all levels within the business
In return the position is paying between £30-35k, 3% bonus, 22 days annual leave, Contributory Pension 3%, private medical care.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted for this role.