Senior Health and Safety Advisor - Up to £45k + Extensive package
I am currently looking for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor (up to £45k) to join a leading Utilities contractor. The successful candidate will work on a multisite basis, managing their travel and diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to HSE with buy in from all levels within the organisation, especially the management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading company with an excellent portfolio of sites across the UK. Reporting into the Group Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for visiting multiple sites across the UK especially in Yorkshire, Wales, Glasgow and Midlands advising and liaising with Area Managers to drive the health and safety culture forward from a strategic point of view. With clear opportunities to progress and develop, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (essential)
- Have experience within Utilities, Civil Engineering, Rail, Nuclear, Construction or any High Risk Industry
- Hold a UK Driving License (essential)
- Have good presentation skills (essential)
- Have experience working with management systems (essential)
In return, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding what support is needed on contracts
- Assisting and implementing group strategies
- Creating and delivering presentations
- Maintaining accreditations
- Supporting with tenders and bids
- Attending quarterly event meetings
- Rolling out initiatives across the business
- General administration
- Renewing and developing procedures
In return, the successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £45,000, plus a great package. This includes a company car, laptop, 25 days of annual leave plus bank holiday, private pension and a discretionary bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email email@example.com to express your interest.