Senior Health and Safety Advisor - Home based - £40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance + Package
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by an expanding and truly fascinating Consultancy that are seeking a new Senior Health and Safety Advisor.
The company are an expanding multidisciplinary consultancy and are offering the successful candidate an opportunity to play a significant role in the company’s growth and development over the next few years and want that person to grow with them and reap the rewards of working for such an ethical and ‘giving’ business.
This is a home-based role with the head office located in the Blackburn area, with travel to multiple sites.
This is a great opportunity because:
- You will be working for a growing organisation that hold ethics and charity in high regards
- You will have the flexibility to work from home when required, whilst also meeting lots of new people and visit different business types in different places – no two days will be the same!
- This organisation offers an extremely diverse role with a variety of multisite travel and a real sense of autonomy
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ Level 4 / NVQ Level 5 or equivalent (essential)
- Hold a full UK driving license (essential)
- Be happy to travel on a multiple site basis (essential)
- Most importantly, possess a positive and can-do attitude
In return the successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Delivering HSEQ consultancy services including training to the different client base
- Maintaining relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Offering general Health and Safety advice to clients
In return the successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will receive a salary of up to £45,000 (depending on experience), and a great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming week. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.