Senior Health and Safety Advisor- 40k-55K plus car or car allowance (5k) and package based in London
Principal People are thrilled to offer a genuinely unique opportunity for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor seeking a fresh opportunity with a sought-after employer who are passionate about professional development.
Working on a multiple site basis the successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will be working closely with all site teams covering sites within the M25. Reporting directly into the Head of Health and Safety you will be responsible for attending regular safety meetings, liaising with clients and delivering training.
Key responsibilities of this strategic and operational role include:
- Supporting and advising on all sites
- Attending regular client, contractor and internal meetings
- Writing and reviewing risk assessments and Method statements
- Carrying out regular audits and inspections
- Carrying out accident investigations and route course analysis
- Creating and implementing initiatives
- Working to and adhering to company wide Health and Safety standards.
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience within the Utilities sector
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong I.T Skills
Our client is open to seeing candidates with a varied level of experience of Health and Safety within a Utilities organisation.
In return the salary is £40-£55k + company car or car allowance (£5k) + fuel card for personal and business use + pension scheme.