Principal People are delighted to be recruiting for an incredibly exciting role for Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join a highly reputable Social Housing organisation based near Bromley.
This position will offer the successful candidate a unique opportunity to establish and develop a new standard for the organisation in the way they shape and lead the Health, Safety and Environmental function within the business.
The Senior Health and Safety Advisor will report directly to the Director working closely with the maintenance team.
Taking responsibility for the operational development of the HSE function, covering a diverse property portfolio. the successful candidate will support the organisation in driving their safety culture forward.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Monitoring compliance throughout the organisation
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Carrying out audits
- Assisting with health and safety training
- Monitoring staff engagement and behaviour
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will hold:
- Experience within a social housing, property management or public-sector organisation
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Have a full UK driving licence with access to your own car
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today.